Senior Digital Marketing Manager Position
Based in our London office, Domino Recording Company is seeking a full time Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
We are seeking an experienced digital marketer with 4+ years’ experience and a background in UK and International digital marketing. The position assumes a key role in our UK team, working hand in hand with Product Management and driving the strategy, creative and practical implementation of our UK digital marketing campaigns. The central conduit for our International digital marketing, you will liaise closely with our International team and International Domino offices to implement best in class digital marketing strategies globally.
Our ideal candidate will bring a strong strategic background and a practical skill set as a digital project manager: understanding and translating campaign objectives to the digital space, running global digital advertising campaigns, driving creative digital initiatives such as API builds, and crucially will understand Domino’s artists and imbue this in our digital campaigns.
We are seeking a highly organized individual with excellent communication skills and proven experience managing multiple active projects simultaneously. As Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will bring a wealth of best practice in advertising processes, results benchmarking, and confidently guide our UK and International teams through campaigns, from inception to completion.
You will be comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively – able to conceive ideas and bring them to fruition, enlisting the skills of the wider Domino digital and marketing teams to build great campaigns. You will be confident briefing internal and external designers, delegating to coordinators and working closely with multiple teams across the label.
At Domino we are a collaborative and creative team, working as a close-knit unit to build globally minded campaigns. The Senior Digital Marketing position is a brilliant opportunity to take ownership of our digital marketing strategy in a fast paced, supportive team environment.
• Conceive and oversee Domino’s digital marketing strategies, working closely with Product Management and the wider Digital team at a campaign and best practice level
• Lead UK & International digital marketing campaigns that support campaign marketing objectives, working closely with the UK & International teams to effectively plan campaign activity and measure effectiveness
• Managing Domino’s digital advertising internally: buying and optimising advertising across various platforms including Facebook Business Manager (Facebook and Instagram), Google Ads (Search, Display and YouTube), Snapchat and more, with support from a coordinator
• Drive briefs for digital marketing tools in collaboration with internal and external designers/developers including: campaign websites and API builds, banner advertisements, bespoke social media assets, pre-roll video ads and more
• Run social media campaigns and fan focused engagement initiatives, speaking to and leveraging our artists’ ecosystems to best serve our campaigns
• Use digital insights / analytics to create a deeper understanding of our artists within the team via demographic and engagement reports, social media snapshots and advertising results
• Stay abreast of and advise the team on the latest developments in social media, fan engagement, online advertising, digital media and music/technology partnerships
• Maintain our relationships in the digital marketing realm, with a particular focus on social network partners including TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Google and more
• Minimum of four years’ digital marketing and campaign experience in the music industry or closely related field
• Management experience and strong delegating skills
• High level practical skill set in digital advertising and digital project management
• Proven experience managing multiple active projects simultaneously
• Proven experience using social media to effectively enhance marketing campaigns
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Experience in International digital marketing highly regarded
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Please send a covering letter stating how you meet the requirements along with your CV to email@example.com before 5pm on Monday June 3rd, 2019.