Committed to Hardware: What We Learned at our Mentor Happy Hour
Published: February 19, 2014
Indiegogo teamed up with Tech Futures Group to host a Hardware Mentoring Happy Hour at WeWork Golden Gate, bringing together hardware startups and industry mentors.
Focused on educating and empowering entrepreneurs, leading industry experts provided mentorship to the more than 50 companies that attended. Watch the highlights in this video below:
Big thanks to everyone who attended, with a special shout-out to our mentors and industry experts who shared their wisdom:
- Ashwin Gulati, President & CEO, Spiral Water Technologies, Inc.
- Rebekah Wu, Founder, Right-Hand Partners
- Patrick Reilly, Patent Attorney/IP Rights Sales and Licensing
- James Huie, Associate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Greg Fisher, Founder/CEO at Berkeley Sourcing Group
- Michael Keer, Founder and CEO at Product Realization Group
- Gavin Fish, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Light Harmonic
- Zak Homuth, Co-Founder and CEO at Upverter
- Katherine Hague, Co-Founder at ShopLocket
For more information about manufacturing, please download Indiegogos Hardware Handbook. If youd like to speak with a campaign specialist at Indiegogo about your hardware campaign, you can sign up for Hardware Campaign Strategy Office Hours. Also join our Meetup Group to get alerts about our next hardware meetup.