Get more Jesse Lee! Request "It's a Girl Thing" at these stations!
WBUL - Lexington, KY - (859) 280-9898
WIVK - Knoxville, TN - (865) 656-9485
KSKS - Fresno, CA - (800) 767-KISS
KJUG - Visalia, CA - (559) 627-KJUG (5584)
KTOM - Monterey, CA - (800) 660-5866, (831) 758-1007
KRTY - San Jose, CA - (408) 575-KRTY (5789)
KATM - Modesto, CA - (800) 499-5103
KBWF - San Francisco, CA - (888) 266-WOLF (9653)
KKGO - Los Angeles, CA - (866) 479-1051
WXCY - Wilmington, DE - (800) 788-WXCY (9929)
WKMK - Monmouth, NJ - (866) 625-K895 (5895)
WGGY - Wilkes Barre, PA - (800) 570-1013
WCTO - Allentown, PA - (610) 720-9696
WGTY - York, PA - (800) 366-9489
WIOV - Lancaster, PA - (717) 738-1191
WRBT - Harrisburg, PA - (800) 257-9949
WMIL - Milwaukee, WI - (414) 799-1061
WWQM - Madison, WI - (608) 321-1063
WMAD - Madison, WI - (608) 321-0963
WUSN - Chicago, IL - (312) 591-US99 (8799)
WTNR - Grand Rapids, MI - (800) 774-9450
WBCT - Grand Rapids, MI - (800) 633-9393
WTIL - Lansing, MI - (800) 968-WITL
WFBE - Flint, MI - (810) 251-5295
WDTW - Detroit, MI - (313) 298-1067
WYCD - Detroit, MI - (313) 298-1999
WQDR - Raleigh, NC - (919) 860-9470
WKKT - Charlotte, NC - (704) 714-9444
WSOC - Charlotte, NC - (704) 570-WSOC
WSSL - Greenville, SC - (864) 291-9775
WESC - Greenville, SC - (864) 291-9372
WWNU - Columbia, SC - (803) 742-9292
WKXC - Augusta, GA - (706) 396-7000
WUSY - Chattanoga, TN - (423) 642-9101
KUPL - Portland, OR - (503) 733-5000
KWJJ - Portland, OR - (503) 733-WOLF
KMPS - Seattle, WA - (206) 421-KMPS
KATC - Colorado Springs, CO - (337) 235-3333
KYGO - Denver, CO - (303) 631-2985
KILT - Houston, TX - (713) 390-KILT
KKBQ - Houston, TX - (713) 390-5000
KPLX - Dallas, TX - (214) 787-1995
KSCS - Dallas, TX - (214) 787-1963
1. Eating out and shopping tie as my favorite things to do.
2. I love to people watch. Strangers are my favorite.
3. I like the rain because it's a perfect excuse for a movie day.
4. If I had to describe myself in five words I'd say I was "spunky," "passionate," "creative," "friendly," and "loving."
5. I believe that everything happens for a reason.
6. I don't like flaky people. They're the worst.
7. I've always said it's better to have 5 best friends than 50 acquaintances.
8. I'm a huge animal lover. I had dogs and rats growing up.
9. I don't like to pay for skin cancer in a tanning booth or sweat in 100 degree weather for a tan. Therefore, I will probably always be pale.
10. I get bored easily and I'm incredibly A.D.D.
11. I first dyed my hair orange when I was 11. My hair color has changed probably 40 times since then.
12. I cry a lot. Especially at sad movies. I even cried at a Shania Twain concert when I was a kid because I wanted to be on stage so badly.
13. I'm the biggest napper ever. I can sleep forever.
14. I love any creative outlets. I like to draw, scrapbook, and paint pottery.
15. I'm addicted to my cell phone/laptop/makeup/face lotion/jewlery/lip gloss.
16. I've always wanted to go on an African Safari. I'm obsessed with exotic animals.
17. I'd love to have my own clothing line someday.
18. I went to three different elementary schools.
19. I only drink soda (and only root beer) with pizza. Oh. and I drink LOTS of skim millk.
20. I think being in love is one of the greatest feelings in life.
21. The only song that scares me is the National Anthem. I forgot the words at a Giants game in front of thousands of people when I was 11.
22. I like going to the dog park on sunny days.
23. One of my summer jobs was impersonating Dolly Parton & Patsy Cline in a show in Michigan. I also broke my foot after one of the shows and had to go out on stage in a wheelchair singing "WALKING After Midnight." haha NO JOKE.
24. I have the two greatest parents in the world who are the reason I'm able to do what I love.
25. I could never be a vegetarian.
26. I lose everything. I always put things down, forget and walk away without them.
27. My weakness is anything chocolate.
28. I've had so many speeding tickets I've lost count.
29. You can tell I'm getting really sleepy when I start rubbing my eyes a bunch.
30. I can't ever seem to work anything technical.
Add to Friends
Send a Message
Add a Comment
a bad breakup, a first kiss, going to the movies, watching tv, laughing and crying with friends, listening to lots of other artists in all genres.
Type of Label:
Sanctuary Artist Management